Prime Products is based in Wilmington, DE, a tax-free state. For nearly 20 years, our company has been providing corrections facilities throughout the United States with multi-purpose oils and other religious items. These products are our ONLY business and we ONLY sell to prison systems.
We are pleased to tailor individualized websites to meet specific needs of facilities. As an example, we invite you to visit the website we designed for the California DOC (www.oilsforreligiousservices-california.com)
OKLAHOMA ORDERING PROCESS
OKLAHOMA DOC REGULATIONS FOR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM PRIME PRODUCTS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
- ALL ORDER FORMS MUST BE APPROVED AND SIGNED BY THE CHAPLAIN
- UPON DELIVERY OF ORDERS, CHAPLAIN WILL STORE OILS FOR INMATE(S)
- INMATES MAY ORDER ONLY 1 OZ. OF OILS ON EACH ORDER
- RECOGNIZED INMATE RELIGIOUS GROUPS MAY ORDER ONE OIL PER GROUP MEMBER
- OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS MAY ORDER MULTIPLE OILS, WHICH WILL THEN BE SHIPPED TO, AND HELD BY, CHAPLAIN
WE ARE A CONSISTENT INDUSTRY LEADER!
WHY? BECAUSE WE WORK AT IT!
- Our oils, made in the USA, do not contain any alcohol or animal by-products. We are proud to be the only oil manufacturer (providing corrections facilities) that has been awarded a Certificate of Halal by the Islamic Society of the Washington Area (ISWA)
- Our oil formulas include the highest quality ingredients available, unlocking robust, long-lasting aromas
- Our outstanding customer service for inmates and family members is an on-going priority
- Our bilingual staff accommodates Hispanic inmates and family members
- Our informative, easy-to-navigate English and Spanish websites are frequently updated
- Our multiple payment options cover many preferences
Some DOC officials who are familiar with our company include:
DOC CA Religious Programs
1515 S. Street, Room 330N
Sacramento, CA 95811
916- 327- 1132
Oklahoma Agency Chaplain & Volunteer Coordinator
2901 Classen Blvd. Suite 200
Oklahoma City, OK 73106
Carl Siegler, CRM
Folsom State Prison
PO Box 910
Represa, CA 95671
916-985-2561 X 3101
Father Anthony Bruno
Connecticut President, American Correctional Chaplains’ Association, (Retired)
24 Wolcott Hill Road
Wethersfield, CT 06109
Prime Products is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing of high-quality multi-purpose oils used in corrections facilities throughout the United States. On an on-going basis, we maintain rigorous quality control/production standards.
Made in the USA, our oils do not contain any alcohol or animal by-products. We are proud to be the nation’s only provider of oils to corrections facilities that has been awarded a Certificate of Halal by the Islamic Society of the Washington area (ISWA)!
Addressing prisons’ critical security needs, our one oz. oils are housed in shrink-wrapped, clear plastic bottles that deter tampering with the product.
ALL APPROVED ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO CHAPLAINS ONCE A WEEK.
FOR CREDIT-CARD PURCHASING ORDERS PLEASE CALL:
CREDIT CARD PURCHASING ESPANOL:
Efficient A- PLUS team work equals excellent customer service